I want to sing like the birds sing, not worrying about who hears or what they think.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Get to know Suraiza better~

My view on myself:
I'm intelligent, honest and sweet person (I do agree HAHAHA) 

I am friendly to everybody and don't like conflict (Hm i'm not too friendly. . .but, seriously i hate conflict)
Because I am so cheerful and fun, people are naturally attracted to me and like to talk to me tOo (Err. . taktahu lah pula saya.Hee)

The type of boyfriend I am looking for:
I'm not looking merely for a boyfriend - I'm looking for my life partner. Perhaps I should be more open-minded about who I spend time with. The person I'm looking for might hide their charm under their exterior. (Ow yeke?. . .siapa erk?x yah la nyorok2 dah...)

My readiness to commit to a relationship:
I'm ready to commit as soon as I meet the right person. And I believe I will pretty much know as soon as I meet that person (erm not so sure.may be...)



The seriousness of my love:
I'm very serious about relationships and aren't interested in wasting time with people I don't really like. If I meet the right person, I'll fall deeply and beautifully in love (ala sugar-nya!)

Your views on education :
Education is very important in life. I wanna study hard and learn as much as I can.
(200% agree!!!)

The right job for me:
I'm a practical person and will choose a secure job with a steady income (Yeaahh this is me!) Knowing what I like to do is important. Find a regular job doing just that and I'll be set for life.

How do I view success:
I'm afraid of failure and scared to have a go at the career I would like to have in case I don't succeed (Ha?! Mana tau ni??)
P/S : Don't give up when you haven't yet even started! Be courageous (Yee baaiiikkkk...)

What I'm most afraid of:
I'm concerned about my image and the way others see me. 

This means that I try very hard to be accepted by other people. 
It's time for me to believe in who I am, not what I wear.
(Heh 70% correct!)

Who is your true self:
I'm full of energy and confidence. 

I am unpredictable, with moods changing as quickly as an ocean (sangat betul nih) 
I might occasionally be calm and still, but never for long (yes yes sometimes i think i'm crazy HAHA)


-www.quizilla.com-

0 comments: